Saturday, November 13, 2010

I just wanna be free....really

There are serious dents in this perfect image. I hate how I can see a problem coming from a mile away but will still run up on it anyway. I spend so much time trying to see my future and running that I end up running back into traffic, pushing another individual out of the way and getting hit by the bus. When is it not my problem? When do I just walk away without looking over my shoulder and am unaffected?

I just wanna be free... I don't even wanna have to tuck my knees to fly. I wanna get so far away and up high thatI can stand tall and have no chances that my feet will touch the ground. I just wanna be free... I don't wnna think about it, I don't wanna worry about it, I don't wanna yearn for it nor do I want to need it. I just wanna be...free.

No comments:

Post a Comment