Monday, May 2, 2011

Confidence is EVERYTHING

It doesn't bother me too much to stand out. Don't get me wrong. I don't like unnecessary attention or desire to be the center of attention but when it is handed to me, I try to make the best of it. In some ways it can be annoying cuz I try to blend so that i can observe people.

A friend was just talking to me about her size. She said she didn't feel comfortable in certain settings because of it. Well, what I have learned is: Confidence is everything. I don't worry about people not liking me, because I like myself. I carry myself in a way that shows that if you don''t like me, its ok- you don't have to. I LIKE ME. That's what matters. Usually when you are comfortable with yourself, others are comfortable with you as well and it makes surroundings less awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment