Monday, December 5, 2011

There Here And Now-My Work Speaks For Me.

I wish people would enjoy people for who they are right here, right now in this very moment. People spend too much time hanging on to the past and who a person was back then, failing to realize that people change. Recently I have decided to make a change in my life. I'm not sure what prompted it. I just know that I spent some alone time thinking about my "IT" and realize that whatever "IT" is, I'm nowhere close to obtaining "IT". I was complacent for a minute, but like so many times before, I've been awakened. I'm not sure what the next step is, other than deciding to let my work speak for me. When I say work, I mean my actual job, things going on in my life.. I choose to let them speak for me. I don't like spending time trying to justify myself verbally to man who will never believe me. This next thought may be incorrect BUT I really despise trying to convince others of my worth. I feel like I shouldn't have to and I expect people to know. What better way to let them know than letting my work speak for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment