Thursday, August 9, 2012

Written for my bro T

Closer to my dreams than I've ever been before
I'm on the search for wisdom
so I can rob the rich and give to the poor

Mind so heavy with the things i'm trying to obtain
soul rock hard from the spirit that i'm trying to contain
Bearing my soul to these people so they can feel my pain
Hoping that my losses will result in somebody else's gain
Looking for the sunshine because I'm tired of all the rain
Trying to care for humanity when they don't give a fuck about you, will cause a person to go insane.

I'm trying to spread wisdom that I gained and because I learned it.
I try to share with the world, but they're stubborn and they haven't earned it.
So I spit my very soul on a blank white screen
Hoping that somebody reads it and they will receive me and help me with my dream...

I'm only trying to express myself and give them the better part of me
because i'm closer to my dreams than I've ever been before
and i'm trying share the art in me
so its like I'm robbing the rich.... and giving to the poor.
Or like, I'm trying to share the God in Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment