Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet release

My head is aching and my brain is threatening to split in two,
if you were crossed with these feelings what would you do?
On one side my mind says to let it ride but the body says it needs that attention
the mind says to focus on other things and exercise my mental capabilities but my body is full of tension.
see i cant focus with you in my reach like this
teasing me, glowing in the dim light
knowing that if i get you in my hands im soaring right through the roof, im taking flight

cause you give me that good feeling,
that don't wanna stop gotta let it flow, natural healing
both my mind, soul, body,hands and fingers can relax after your outpour
and im free until i want more or sometimes i don't even stop, riding the wave and waiting for the next one to rise and float me to my peaceful place, to my happiness at the sunrise....

I need you to let me wrap my fingers around your roundness,
using my wrists as exercise... I need...I need... I need my pen so I can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment