Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random (Change Up)

I told you I'd never change up/ said I'd be the same with and without the make up but I lied/AShamed to say that I'm nowhere near as brave as i pretend to be especially when my hiding places are taken/ and first off, i just wanna apologize for fakin/but in my mind i was living true/cuz there was no way in hell that my body was gonna allow me to admit any of the shit i'm really feeling to you. Tell you anything about what's goin on in my dome/ so i set myself apart from the others cuz can't nobody smell your fear when you're alone...

and i told u i'd never change up...

confidence is the key, so i put it on everymorning before i leave/ and i cover up all the insecurities/ cuz insecurities are not to be walked around with for others to see/ its human nature to prey on the weak/ i refuse to be preyed on or do the preying/But I will be myself and do the slaying...and it is what it is... I know I said I'd never change up but life is too short to make up/ and I'm still waiting to wake up before life passes me by....

No comments:

Post a Comment