Monday, August 30, 2010

Thought Provoking questions

My head is buzzing with all the questions and all of the doubts... should I, will I, can I and those dog gone "what ifs". If I had a dollar for everytime I had a "what if" thought I wouldn't even use the internet. I would BE the internet lol. So here goes...


What if I let you in?
Would you let me have my way with you or pretend that we are just friends and those feelings that you are feeling in your chest are just from a mild cardiac arrest and not too serious?

Would you pretend to love me only so you could Slide down in between my knees and make me think that I was lucky.

Should I think that just because I let you in between my thighs that now we have some sort of relationship beyond what is warm and wet?

Should I elude myself into thinking that I am the only one even though the other chick's bed ain't even cold yet?

See... these are just...thought provoking questions...

People who fear questions have no problem with accepting lies and/or telling them. They are prone to believe what ever just so they won't be bothered with a "question" and are more apt to do things on a whim because they would rather not exercise their noodle and pretend that the answer lies in front of them...

These people missed the memo that the world is not black and white, cut and dry. There are more crayons in the crayon box than the colors they are always drawing and outlining with.

So how hard is it to just stretch your mental capacity and think beyond the measure of someone's penis and someone's hips. To see beyond someone's curves and someone's lips?

How hard can it be to bypass that inital thought and ask what a person is really about instead of your first thoughts settling somewhere south of up there?

I mean...these are just thought provoking questions.

*shrugs*

2 comments:

  1. This is Good I think we all have those doubts and insecurities in our relationships and every time we give our selves to someone in that manner, best to ask the questions than to wonder and if that person cant answer then the forget them and their hidden motives!!

    ReplyDelete