Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Untitled

Passion built up inside my chest like the fires of a million houses
being watered down by millions of buckets of drips of water
That's how I feel
You give me JUST enough to keep me from dying
but not enough to quench my thirst

You smother and re-ignite my flame
Lighting me up and then throwing your blanket over my heat
drowning me in pain
but forcing in your sunshine
so bright that my eyes hurt...

Passion
built up in my soul like bricks to a chimmney
and you're the one blowing the smoke.
Not one soothing word from your mouth is worth a grain of salt...
Excuse me, not woth a "shit" but I keep coming back.

I keep coming back
Letting you lead me right off of this cliff
push me right (WRITE) over the edge
and its all because you keep giving me what I've been missing...
passion...

The heartbreak of an Elusive Writing Career.

No comments:

Post a Comment