Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Untitled



Blue pellets hit the tablet and leak from my pen
Not only did I lose an ally, I lost a “bestfriend”
While God was steadily tellin me no, I was nodding my head yes
I was determined to befriend you no matter how much He pulled at my chest.
Your lies were like spit, pelting my face
Yet I wiped my eyes and looked over it
And never once evaluated your case.
How stupid of me to lose me
In deception and lies for something so sweet
And evil that would cause me to cry?
They say misery loves company and you must have been one lonely soul
That’s why you chose to pull me down in your bullshit, and give me your cold
Shoulder and kept my warm heart just to keep yourself alive.
How selfish were you to keep what’s mine and will me to die?
Now I would be mean to snatch that shit back and leave you empty
But you can have it, I don’t need it because now I have myself as my security….

Blue pellets hit the tablet and leak from my pen…
I don’t need you as my bestfriend..nor my enemy..
Let the story of ME begin….WORD

1 comment:

  1. I love this Poem and It matches your picture perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete