Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't be sorry, JUST be careful!

who you knock up and who you let knock you up.

I'm concerned that some of us are too quick to give ourselves and aren't thinking about the consequences of our actions. Think about who you're sleeping with! For instance, this dude laying next to you, high as hell, with no job and isn't trying to get a job is cute, but what happens if this night should end with a nine month outcome? So now you take him to court for child support, complain to him that he don't have no job and not trying to get one. You saw that when you slept with him! You are equally to blame! THINK! Fellas, this girl is sexy, but she did show up at my house last week and threaten to stab me, but I'm gonna still sleep with her unprotected. Now she's pregnant with your kid and outside your house, with a big belly threatening to stab you again... GET FOR REAL! Then you wanna call her crazy and leave her. Oh no, don't leave now. You shoulda got the hell on when she was tryna stab you before this happened! You are equally to blame cuz you shoulda knew better.

Don't get me wrong. I think children are gifts from God, but I do think they should be taken seriously. Having children and just "dealing with them when they get here" is not the answer. I just wish people would think about what they are doing because children are innocent in the matter. None of them asked to be born. Step up to the plate and be parents...please?

No comments:

Post a Comment