Sunday, June 27, 2010

I get out


Sometimes I'm just so damn mad. Born with the ability to love and hating that I can't control it. Hating anything that I can't control at all. Sometimes I feel like somebody has got me in this big ass box and they open the lid just enough for me to get a little hope before they shut me back up in the darkness. Then I'm stuck. Feeling like I got a lot on my chest but my voice isn't big enough to vocalize it beyond this damn lid...So when it finally does escape me, what I say is jumbled into words of hate because all I really wanna say is I love you, I forgive you and I'm sorry for hating you, but instead it comes out as, I don't think...I don't want to... or I can't.

So I jump up, trying to open that lid, bumping my head on the top of it and sacrifice a smooth scalp for a bumpy one only to grow weary. I'm tired of being confined to this box and even more tired of people trying to keep me in it. I'm tired of having to stay within it... I'm tired of confining myself... So, I stoodup and took the lid off.

I get out of all of your boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment