Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't Blame The Rest of The World


Get your shit together! Excuse my language, but people have been really killing me lately. Don't blame other people for you unsuccessful run at life. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I am also a firm believer that there is no gain without pain, no success without struggle, and if you don't put in work, you dont recieve anything. Stop complaining about daddy left and that's why you not sure how to be a father. Get it together. How you gonna put your child through the same thing you went through?

Stop letting your girl take care of you because you too lazy to do for self. And your girl need to stop doing it.
Women, stop sleeping with so many men for fear of being alone. As long as you have SELF and God there is no alone. REspecting and loving yourself will bring the right partner, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment