Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bittersweet







"When I think about you.... it's bittersweet... yes I'll always love you...it's bittersweet. When we were together, you didn't treat me right. Damn I really love you, I ain't gonna lie."-Fantasia

I'm sure everybody feels this way about at least one person in their past. When I heard this song the first time, I had to cry a little bitand I'm not a crier. I have to say my fav. part of this song is :"Must have had a box full of things you gave me, started to throw it out but something always stops me..." then when she said, "Deep inside my heart, I made the right decision but its kinda hard when ya mind is thinking 'did i make a big mistake?'" If that isn't the realest statemet ever??

Bravo to Fantasia for makin me cry, lol. Nobody does that except Gospel and Michael Jackson. This one just hit me kinda hard. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment