Friday, July 2, 2010

Stone Cold

I've got this ice pick
I'm trying to fight my stubborness because in my mind you need my help,
you've gone cold because you don't feel...anything.
I've slit my wrist and showed you the blood, but you've not felt anything. You've not even held my other hand to tell me it would be okay nor gave me a bandaid...

So I've got this ice pick and I'm about to free us both. i'm about to liberate us both because in my mind i know that this can't be you.... you've gone stone cold...and without you to care or without me to care this is a no-win situation. I'm slowly icing over, freezing up on the inside and when you decide to thaw, I won't be here. I'll have slid away to someone else. Someone else will thaw this ice that you let form.. so i've got this ice pick... if i can chissel just close enough to your heart to kiss it back to life then I'll do it in hopes that I won't chissel to deep and shatter us both...

You've gone stone cold like you have no feeling, I've slit my wrists and you watched me bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment