Friday, July 16, 2010

I can't give you...



I can't give you shit
not a promise, not a swear and not another minute of my time
I can't even offer you my forgiveness because the way you played me is forever embedded in my mind.
The things that I'm even THINKING about you right now have got to be a crime
along with the words I miss you, love you, need you, hate you and all of that
but you just keep killing me softly and I keep coming back...
somebody stop the maddness cuz he got me hemmed up to the wall but im the one holdin the knife to my own throat
cuz im thinking if i just release some of the pressure my soul will be light and i can float
but if i keep talkin to u then its murder she wrote
or more like its death by suicide... cuz I've walked into a field with land mines and paid no attention to where i stepped.

I was too busy reaching foward that i forgot to reach up to Him and leaned out for you and you let me fall
face down in the blood that you left when you took my heart with you in your pocket.

Face down in your negligence... as I was too busy planning a life for US and you were planning a life for just YOU and NEGLECTED to inform me of your decision

so no.. I can't give you SHIT, not a second, a minute, another hour out of my day
because I've given all that i can give, the right and the left hemispheres of my brain, all of my heart and have nothing to gain from this bitter "exchange".
and there's nothing else for me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment