Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stalker Songs...

People, people...my people...please stop playing songs like "In My Mind" by Heather Headley when you and you're now-not-so-significant other part ways. It's not cute and it makes you a stalker believe it or not. lol. It''s a beautiful song, but think about it! "In my mind, I'll always be his lady...in my mind I'll always be his girl." I vibed to this song so hard when i had a little break up and then one day, I woke up and wondered... "does this make me a stalker now?" lol.

Don't be mad ya'll, I'm just sayin... if someone breaks up with you and you still thinking that they didn't there is a serious issue here that requires some attention! FLAG ON THE PLAY! lol. I'm going to need you to come out of the bushes and realize he/she has moved on and you should too! Put awaay the tissues and housecoat, put the Vodka away and grab a bottle of Moscotto. It's time to stop liquorin it up and start divinely celebrating. Especially if you did all that you could to save the relationship. Out with the bad...in with the new! It's a new DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment