Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bye

I've been waiting on the planets to align,
searching for some sign because I don't want to ask...
And as I lay here all I can think about is what you said to me last.."bye"
And maybe i'm bein too analytical but is this our forever?

And No, I know my limits so i keep my distance but my mind thinks without my saying so

and it asks me... that question...
and I firmly answer yes..this is our forever...

"bye"...

gone are the I love you's and Call you in the mornings because its like they never existed

so long ago it was that at this point i can't even say i miss it...
I don't remember what i feels like to be wrapped up in you or need to be around you 24-7

I don't have that euphoric feeling of being in heaven... it's absent...

"Bye"... that's our forever

No comments:

Post a Comment