Monday, July 12, 2010

I Am NOT My Hair


In 2009, I cut it off. I don't know what it is about women. Somebody pisses us off and we cut OUR hair off lol. I just felt like I needed a change. I needed something new. It would have been shorter, but my beautician of the time was like, "no ma'am".

Sometimes we cut our hair to start over, to release some of the dead weight. For example, like when people who crave control do things that others won't or wouldn't think to do. It's because they know they can control it. The cutting of the hair is the same thing. I may not be able to control what is going on around me right now, but I can control my hairstyles or the length of my hair! It made my face look rounder, but for the first time you can actually see my eyes. lol. Usually my eyes are half closed. I've grown it back since then, but isn't it a great thing? lol.

1 comment:

  1. lol man u kno i weas rrrrrrrrrrrrfight there with u man my ace

    ReplyDelete