Thursday, September 23, 2010

Keep on blessing me

Lord, I'm so in debt to you that I know I can never repay you,
everytime I look around and see how much others are blessed
I feel I must get this off of my chest.
I don't pray "pretty" or have a whole bunch of fancy divine names,
and I don't have a whole bunch of "let me pray better than thou" kinds of games.
I'm saying all of this to you with a purpose.
Even when I'm broken, head hung down and feeling worthless,
I know that you'll be there.
When no ones else will be and others let me down,
when they trade me in for others
you'll never forsake me.

I know that I was created for your use
and because I was made with a focus
I know you will shelter me from any abuse.
I mean, I don't have any pretty names to call you,
or fifty million words to let others know how great you are
but I do have a living image
The fact that I am hear and willing to do your work is my testimony
that one day I'll do exactly what you knew that I always would
that I'll bask in the glory
for doing the Lord's work and I was good
At it.
I don't havy any long and divine games, and I don't pray or praise pretty
but you accept me for who I am
And I love you
and thank you for your blessings
and please keep blessing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment