Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So perfect yet so flawed

How is it that you're so "perfect"
yet so flawed?
Like fancy welded forks from the dollar store
You're only for a one day use
it's all good to show you to company
but if i use you again my mouth suffers from abuse
your paint chips, the metal rusts and you bend into positions I never knew existed
mama told me about the cheap spoons and forks- wish I would've listened.
So now I'm in this kitchen with a bunch of SHIT that I can't use
wanna buy the fancy shit but I'm afraid I'll lose it or that I won't use it
or it will lose me...
You're so "perfect"... but yet so flawed?



Funny how we put so much value in these men or these women and some of them are nothing more than pretty welded forks and spoons from the dollar store. Not made of the stuff they need to be made out of to last. They lack quality...smh.

1 comment:

  1. This is ineresting so perfect yet so flawed.. Not only do we put value in other people and they are cheap dollar store silverware sometimes we are too..

    ReplyDelete