Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saying Goodbye.

Saying goodbye...
one of those things I'm not so good at. My goodbyes are nothing sweet and nowhere near pretty. I just sort of, disappear or let you disappear. Goodbyes are hard. It's like saying I won't see you anymore ever and sometimes though it is the right thing, its also the hardest thing. Or it's not right or fair but there is no choice. Letting go is something that just has to be done sometimes... and I thought about this now because I am about to let go again....it's time.

2 comments:

  1. But see what happens is. .when you've made up your mind and say goodbye and do it, they either try to make you stay or pop up again in the future and attempt to carry on like nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't I know it! Well... in the past I can understand the pop up later thing. The one who shoul have been trying to make me stay just used to pop up later on...and then I would carry on like nothin happened...kinda miss it and that's not healthy.

    ReplyDelete