Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Am

The girl who doesn’t cry at funerals usually, but days before will do quick 60 second cries in bathrooms,closets, and even as I walk away from you and manages to pull on a blank face by the time I’ve turned around.

The girl who will openly cry at weddings when I know that the two people are doing the most precious and sacred thing but probably have no idea how intense and serious it is to promise ur love in front of God.

The girl who laughs when things get awkward.

The girl who makes jokes just to see someone smile even if I’m not smiling on the inside.

The girl who lives in a laugh from someone elses throat.

The girl who gets her feelings hurt and skips from sad to pissed.

The girl who would give up time with anyone outside of family to be with family because I realize they won’t be here forever.

The girl who loves emotional attachments as long as I’m not the one emotionally attached.

The girl who isn’t afraid of risks but doesn’t chance anything for fear of failure.

The girl who can’t seem to say no when I’m depended on.

I am all of these things…and id never apologize for being a single one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment