Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pardon Me 2010

Pardon me, For not casting my heart to the first man who promised me unconditional love and support when I felt he was selling me a dream. When i didn’t open my legs to invite in something I wasn’t so sure about and knew it wasn’t what it seemed.

Pardon me, For opting for a truth and refusing the fairytale and the lie Pessimistic maybe but love can be sadistic if u aren’t careful. One minute ur whole and the next u can be gutless and slit to ur navel.#just sayin

Pardon me… for being slightly turned off by the flock of men who hide their true colors and pretend to be saints and saviors… To me and all our neighbors

Pardon me for being just a little hesitant when I try to show u that I am a woman first and then a lady And u still try to treat me as if I’m ur bitch or ur hoe…

So yeah I’m a bit hesitant. Mankind treats me like a robot that is not yet ready for an unexcepting world- trying to turn me into something that I’m not or blend me in…

No comments:

Post a Comment