Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let it go, let it go! (moved from Tumblr 2011)

I know…easier said than done but i’m a real friend. ask me… and i’ll encourage you to make a decision you can live with. no im not tellin u what to do. Not my place. but sometimes u got to let that shit go!

If the same shit keeps reoccurring…. let it go
he still cheatin…. let it go
she still cheatin…. let it go
ya’ll fighting the same war every two months… let it go.
I’m sorry, it aint that much passion in the damn world to be fighting over DUMB SHIT EVERYDAY. Now believe me when i say, I’ll go the distance and a couple of good rounds if I love you. But if we both aren’t happy and we keep trying and trying only to keep failing… well, I have to set you free so that we can both live. We are squeezing one another way too damn tight, suffocating ourselves and losing our very breath and with those last breaths we are fighting for something that just shouldn’t be. I”m just sayin… (Random thoughtS)

No comments:

Post a Comment