Thursday, January 19, 2012

May 21.2011

Really? For real? Seriously?

I don’t doubt SOMETHING will happen on that day. A person will jump out of a window, a thunderstorm will occur, a store will get robbed and yes, MAYBE even an Earthquake in some part of the world (tho i hope not) will probably happen. However, I really don’t think it is judgement day. I mean, how much sense would it make for us to know what is about to happen? Does it not say in the Bible that when that day comes NO man will know? I trust that book more than I trust a human being. I will say, however, that the thought makes me a little nervous. I mean, there isn’t much doubt in my mind that on this particular instance I am right. I mean, people were wrong about 2000, right?I just hope no one does anything crazy thinking, “just in case its the last day,” and end up in a horrible situation on Sunday morning.

I’m not really worried either because there are some things that are supposed to occur before this rapture that has not happened yet. We should also be living like everyday could possibly be judgement day… I haven’t been so I’m not throwing stones but I’m just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment